What is it about rain that is so intoxicating? As each drops pelt down on the warm earth, why does the body prickle? Why does the mind awaken and why do the memories flood the brain like rain water floods the streets?
The "shonda gondho" of rain brings to life the Bengali in me. I become a romantic; poetic almost and sometimes even philosophical! Ironic dont you think? After all people do believe that i am 'depthless'!
How similar are tears and rain? Each one with special powers to bring back painful memories and joyous ones too. I think of love when i think of rain, i think of tears when i think of love. Love and hurt just mingle so well...its like they were made for each other, like they were meant to be.
Monsoon arrives and people rejoice. My heart rejoices too...i know my restless heart will be put to rest as the raindrops wash away the fears and insecurities. I like to confide in the rain. It listens to me patiently and i know it will not tell...
I believe in the rain and i believe in its power to heal...
The "shonda gondho" of rain brings to life the Bengali in me. I become a romantic; poetic almost and sometimes even philosophical! Ironic dont you think? After all people do believe that i am 'depthless'!
How similar are tears and rain? Each one with special powers to bring back painful memories and joyous ones too. I think of love when i think of rain, i think of tears when i think of love. Love and hurt just mingle so well...its like they were made for each other, like they were meant to be.
Monsoon arrives and people rejoice. My heart rejoices too...i know my restless heart will be put to rest as the raindrops wash away the fears and insecurities. I like to confide in the rain. It listens to me patiently and i know it will not tell...
I believe in the rain and i believe in its power to heal...
8 comments:
nicee (:
This Is Wat I Felt After Readin This.........
It Seems Rain Fuels Ur Imagination,
And The Cloudy Sky Soothes Ur Pain,
As The Falling Rain Intoxicates U,
Ur Creativity Visits U Again.
Good Stuff.....Keep It Up....
Oh my my my. That was certainly poetic. =) Never knew you had such deep thoughts, Sunsen!
('Tis Nibs, by the way)
the raining relationship...touching...
hehe..good stuff
yeah..i feel the same ...in fact exactly the same....pity it never rained as such in camp...
aaah camp...wish we cud go for another..actually i wish that for a lot of things...one more tym...*sigh*
that was like poetry in verse...
Nice :)
Good post.
Post a Comment